Sunday, October 14

Weekends

I love weekend nights; watching people pass by as I sit quietly in the corner, guiltily waiting for something to happen.

I wonder how people here can stand wearing skimpy clothes to parties when it's so cold. Seriously, are they that desperate?

Argh.

My mind is restless. I'm bored.

Honestly, I wish this blog isn't just me ranting. I want to do something creative; something to make me seem interesting.

Like this:

Ah, memories. Damn I was so damn fat. By the way, that was 40 kilos ago :)

I admit, this is far from my greatest work, but I enjoyed the process immensely.

God I miss it. And that car too, ironically.

Oh well, I'm going to the big apple in a month. And there's The Script concert to look forward to.

Maybe things aren't that bad.

By the way, I have the reverse version too, so to all of those who know of its existence, watch this space :)



No comments:

Post a Comment