Tuesday, November 6

Spilled Milk

This has been a bad week for some people.

One of my friends just missed an exam after getting confused about the venue. Hopefully there's a make-up exam she can take. I feel sorry for her, especially as she has enough to handle as it is with her cringe-worthy, suicide-wish-inducing roommates.

Another friend just received her monthly telephone bill. Pretty routine, except that she was charged $280(ish) by the good people at At&t. Good, good people.


Consequently, my side job as counselor has kept me busy lately. Not that I'm very good at it, mind you.

To be honest, I can't relate. Life in America has been really kind to me (bar troublesome seniors who mintak penyepak*).  If only if it weren't so bloody cold.

But I've had problems before, like normal people do. The best advice I can give is that there's no point in crying over spilled milk. Thinking too much gets you nowhere. It just adds to the pain.

That's one weird spill pattern

It's better just to strive to fix the problem. If you can't solve it now, don't let it burden you.

And if you need it, gimme a call and I'll make you feel better. HAHA.

In other news, infographics are awesome. 

Those who don't know what they are, infographics are cool picture-tutorial-type-thingys that tell you a lot about a certain topics. The best thing about them is that they sometimes cover the most trivial topics that prove to be interesting, such as the difference between geeks and nerds, with real statistics thrown into the mix.

 Interested? Get your ass to dailyinfographic.com


*Asking for an smack across the face

No comments:

Post a Comment