Saturday, November 10

Pillows In The Dark

Finally, I'm out of State College.

And stepping out of the bus, I found out that Philly is a beautiful place. But it was dark, so no pictures :(



Gosh darn the train station looks nice.

But then I took the subway to Temple University.

And then everything changed. 

In the subway, things already were bad enough. The woman next to me smelt terrible, and the place in general smelt awful. I thought things would be better back on land, but it got worse.

This place is a ghetto, and it's damn scary. Apparently people get shot nearly everyday. Why in the world would someone build a University here, I have no idea. I really hope that the Malaysian students here do okay. By okay I mean transfer the hell out of here. 

To make things worse, I had to carry a gold, girly satin pillow through the hood (the place I'm staying haven't any extra pillows) in the middle of the night. I not only looked liked an obvious tourist, but also a blumbering, gay idiot. Someone even honked at me, but I didn't look back at the fear of getting shot at for carrying a girly pillow.

But scares aside, I still am damn excited about the concert tomorrow. The Script, here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment