Monday, November 12

Philly!

Philly. Trip. Was. Awesome.

So many things happened in Philadelphia I don't know where to begin.

So I'll just start at the end.

Me and my friend missed the 11 o'clock bus back to State College and had to take the 4 o'clock Greyhound instead. Another $18 out of my pocket :(

Having nothing to do, we went around Philly city center one last time.








At the city hall we were approached by a pair of preachers trying to make us believe in the Mother God belief (I don't know what's it called)

I don't want to go into detail, but the dude who tried converting me sure was a stubborn s.o.b. who didn't listen to my opinions and changed the topic every time I had a point. I had to cover my WTFJUSTSHUTUPIDONTHAVETIMEFORTHIS face.

But it didn't bother me, really. People have their own opinions.

Next, we visited the famous Reading Terminal market, which was near Chinatown. We stopped by Penang for some good ol' Malaysian food. Honestly, it wasn't that good, but you can't say no to food from home :)







More pictures and concert footage to come. My phone was out of battery most of the time so I never had the chance to take that many photographs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment