Tuesday, November 13

Science & Faith

I've never been to a concert before, and I'm glad this was my first. The Script were amazing. Since it was their last stop on tour, you could just feel them going all out. Danny's vocals were awesome live, much better than in the album. Who in the world is stupid enough to say The Script aren't awesome live?

I'm no concert expert, but I know how to tell which bands are good. And The Script are awesome.

But too bad the crowd was quite terrible. Honestly, where are all the guys? There were only girls and old people in sight. Come on guys, The Script are a great band who play great music. Don't let them go down in history as a pretty boy band who no-one will remember.

Now that's one down on my bucket list. Next up: Muse, Coldplay, Snow Patrol and maybe The Killers. 









No comments:

Post a Comment