Sunday, December 2

Cute Cat Alert!

Guess what? I'm gonna blog about CUTE CATS.

Why? Because I love cute cats. And have the balls to say so. Deal with it.

I used to have up to 35 cats in my house, but then my mom decided to sell nearly all of them. To be fair, she was the reason we had 35 cats in the house in the first place. It got up to the point that everyone else in the family got immune to seeing a new cat in the house. We didn't even stop to ask "Who the hell is that?", which was the normal reaction for the first ten cats.

Now I'm left with two. It would have been three if my favorite cat Ryan didn't die. The worst part is that he died so untragically that I kind of feel that he died of out of pure bloody laziness. But I still miss him. He was a cat version of me: lazy, uninterested and but snugly as hell.

I now present to you the only two cats left: Sharpay and her son Liam.





I have no idea why the have human names; my little sister names them -___-'. I would honestly have preferred more generic names such as Snowball or Cuddles. Or maybe Cat.

I should point out that I'm not at home right now, and I'm only going to be able to snuggle these furballs next year in May when I head back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment