Wednesday, December 12

Blog Makeover

What do you think of the new blog design?

I've been mucking about with it since last night and I'm finally happy with it now.

Since I don't know how to actually draw and lack the tools to do so, the cartoons you see here are off the internet. I just changed them a little and gave them personality :)

The header is my 'Stamp of Approval' (as if anyone needed my approval for anything). I know it's a bit vain having your own stamp, but indulge me will you?

The background design I think is brilliant *pats own back*. The chicken in the background, who looks over the blog, is Paul the Rooster - because all chickens (should) have human names. And I decided to go with a winter theme because over here in State College it's the winter season. Which means a heck load of snow very soon.

I hope you like the new design ^___^

1 comment: