Wednesday, January 16

Hear.


With all the commotion about the 'listen' video lately, I find it hard to be proud of (most) my fellow Malaysians and the mentality they have when it comes to handling issues. I know it's fun to tease, but there's a limit and we've gone way past that. I don't want to blog about my opinions, as I created this blog for fun and I wish it to remain controversy-free. But I will say this:

Bavani is not a hero.

And free opinion is overrated and overused.

Asides that I have two new poems on my poem website! They are: Listen and Dinner with Friends. Access the website through the link in the tab or the projects page.

One last thing: Even though world issues are important, we all have to remember to enjoy the little things in life as well.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment