Wednesday, January 30

Calculus Hell

Look how empty my January tab is.

Just a reflection on how boring my life has been recently. A life burdened by calculus. And this is not a blog that anyone really reads anyway, so I'm no way pressured to post anything.

I just bought a new Canon t4i recently, so I hope to start making films soon. The closest project so far is Malaysian night 2013, but I really want to make a short film. Something that is both pretty to behold and moving at the same time. Once I get back to Malaysia I'll probably work on that. Just need to get an idea going and a script done.

The awesome T4i

I should really use my talent for words towards something productive. I've written a few scripts before, so it shouldn't be too hard (I hope).

Whatever it is, I have to make it through this semester. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment